There are 3 sponsors for this weeks party. They are each donating an item to give-a-way so there will be 3 winners this week!
- A beautiful Thanksgiving plaque from Krafties by Kasey. You can also visit her Facebook page as well.
- A Thanksgiving table runner from Sage and Kai
- and finally we have some bright coasters from Art is Everything
Make sure to enter here for a chance to win one of these great items:
Here are this week's hosts. Make sure to stop by each of the host's blogs and say "hi"!
Tracy at Busy Vegetarian Mom
Robyn at Robyn's View
Marlys at This and That
Lois at Walking on Sunshine
Lindsey at Family Food Finds
Michelle at From Calculus to Cupcakes
Cynthia at Feeding Big
Jodie at Binomial Baker
R Dawn at Spatulas on Parade
Angie at A lil Country Sugar
Jutta at Hungry Little Girl
Ericka at Chef Picky Kid and Me
Kelly at Adorned Well
Cindy at Cindy's Recipes and Writings
When you link a recipe on Adorned Well, it will also
show up on all of the above blogs.
That's a lot of visibility!
It would be really swell if you would consider
If you are having ANY problems linking up your recipes on my blog, please go to Foodie Friends Friday and link up!
Show some love and link the recipe you are submitting back to
Adorned Well (http://www.AdornedWell.blogspot.com)
Foodie Friends Friday (http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com).
If you forget, we will "gently" remind you!
* for example:
This recipe is featured on http://www.AdornedWell.blogspot.com and http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com Linky PartyIf you want to be the very best Foodie Friend Ever...
- Grab our button at http://foodiefriendsfriday.com and put it on your page and share Foodie Friends Friday!
- Take some time and check out other submitted links and the blogs of all of our gracious hosts
- Come on over and "like" us on Facebook www.facebook.com/foodiefriendsfriday
Come back on Sunday and vote for your favorite recipes by clicking on the star under the recipe. You only get 3 Votes so use them wisely!
Last Week's Winners:
Our sponsor winners last week were: