This recipe does not use any eggs or oil, instead I used a healthy Greek yogurt along with fruit and fruit juice to make the cake moist and delicious.
I hope you enjoy it! It is still possible to have your cake and eat it too! :)
Ingredients:1 box of ultra moist spice cake mix, dry/unprepared
1 5.3 oz container Yoplait Greek Yogurt, Tropical Fruit (100 calorie size)
1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple in juice
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1/4 cup chopped pecans
2 small apples, peeled and chopped finely
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a 9" x 13" pan by spraying with cooking spray.
3. Mix all ingredients with a stand or hand mixer until well blended.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 35 - 40 minutes until middle of cake springs back when lightly touched
or inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
7. Serve with a light dusting of powdered sugar or fat free whipped topping.
Points Plus value = 5