January 28, 2013

Foodie Friends Friday Host Favorites #2

Once again we bring you our Host Favorites from this weeks Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party!

Take a minute to visit Foodie Friends Friday Daily Dish to see the Recipes that Caught Our Attention.  All 18 hosts have selected one recipe each as their favorite.  Each host favorite recipe will be listed on the Daily Dish post above along with a link to each recipe.  What a great way to see a collection of what we consider to be the "best of the best" recipes from this week!


My favorite this week?  Creamy Rosemary Corn from Country Pickins!  Doesn't this just look delicious?


Please take a minute to stop by Country Pickins blog to say hi. . .and let Lacy know I sent you over!

post signature
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments! Please leave me a note below and I will respond.

Please share this content:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share the love