Dan is a pastor as well as a fellow blogger living in Massachusetts. On his blog, Dan writes about food, faith, good books and other random thoughts. Please go visit Dan's blog, The Narnian Chef, and share some Adorned Well love with him!
1. Take one can of Pillsbury crescent rolls and unroll them flat
(do not tear them apart).
2. Spread the dough with a little butter
3. Sprinkle with brown sugar and some mini chocolate chips.
4. Roll the dough back up and press the seam together gently
5. Slice into 8 portions and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Dan said that Sam loved them. he topped them with a bit of Nutella when they were warm and said they tasted very buttery. I don't know about you, but I LOVE Nutella!
Variations:On step 3, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar instead of the brown sugar to make cinnamon rolls. You may also want to sprinkle some raisins over the cinnamon sugar prior to rolling the dough back up. You could also make a powdered sugar glaze to drizzle over the top by using 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and 1/4 cup of water.
Thanks for sharing with us, Dan! I'm looking forward to your next post on The Narnian Chef!